Saturday, December 29, 2012

ITS A FREE GOOD LOOKING SEXY PRIVATE PARTY presented by DJ NIBC ***B-Day BASH***!


When I was growing up it always sucked big time to have my birthday so close to Christmas. But since I got older I actually began to appreciate it more & more. Especially since it's such a great way to start the NYE celebrations.

Five years ago was the last time I had a proper party on my birthday, it was around the same time I decided to pack my bags and move to Berlin from Sweden. But before I moved I brought some of my closest friends and had a crazy birthday party in New York. And It was one of the best nights of my life for sure.

Since then I've been super happy and most likely a bit spoiled with the nightlife in Berlin. We've done some really fun parties like Kontiki (with my Norwegian partner in crime Vinny Villbass), Applebum (with my two party cats Louise & Isis) and of course a lot of Trunkfunk label nights.

But I've always been looking for a special place to have a birthday party.

And I finally found it!

I'm really excited about this and all I want for b-day gift is: all of my Berlin friends on the dance floor!

By the way, we've also got some of my all time favourite dj's behind the wheels of steel:

VINNY VILLBASS [NO]
badabing|sunkissed|kontiki|afroart

HANNE LEMPKA [SE]
hitsmotfolkgrupp|danssyndrom

CRISTIAN DINAMARCA [SE]
topbillin|animallanguage

GHAZAL [SE]
hamcity|umami|elvira

DJ NIBC [SE]
stuffa|trunkfunk

VÖGELCHEN
EISENBAHNSTRAßE 6
KREUZBERG BERLIN

FROM 10 PM

Oh, I should probably also mention that there is no entrance fee and and it's a small place so get there early!
YOU ALL ARE WELLCOME!!!